• Triple Layers
• 100% polypropylène
• Ultrasonic assembly
• Ear clip
1. Perform hand hygiene;
2. Apply the mask on the nose (colored side on the outside, if applicable). Fix the ties at the occiput level first by taking one of the ties, then the other;
3. Use two fingers to mold the metal strip over the nose;
4. Pull the underside of the mask to cover the mouth and chin;
5. Avoid touching the mask during the procedure.
1. Perform hand or glove hygiene or as appropriate;
Note : Avoid touching the front of the mask as it may be contaminated. Only touch the ties;
2. Untie the bottom ties and bring them forward;
3. Untie the top ties (at the level of the occiput) and gently move the mask away from the front. Avoid contact with the uniform.
4. Place the mask in a biohazard bag or in the place provided;
5. Perform hand and/or glove hygiene as appropriate.